Coated VICRYL RAPIDE Suture is a synthetic absorbable sterile surgical suture composed of a copolymer made from 90% glycolide and 10% L-lactide.
VICRYL RAPIDE Suture, composed of 90% glycolide and 10% L-lactide copolymer, is a synthetic absorbable suture intended to model the performance of collagen surgical gut suture with less tissue reaction.
Coated Vicryl Rapide Suggestions
- vicryl rapide polyglactin 910 suture
- polyglactin 910 rapide
- vicryl rapide sutures
- vicryl rapide absorbable sutures
- vicryl rapide ethicon
- vicryl rapide polyglactin 910 suture kit
- vicryl rapide
- vicryl rapide polyglactin 910 suture needles
- stratafix spiral pdo sutures